Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

knowledgenow - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* knowledgenow > Topics

Subject: My favouret book is..
Replies: 5 Views: 1439

vivo11 9/27/2006 - 3:01:33
Hello my frinds, when i wus 18 i had read a russian novel called alive wanted, its a story about soviet intelle. agent. the book was amazing, and i will post a summery for this book, but first... u have to tell us about ur favouret book! we are waiting. *

roxy_moh 9/27/2006 - 8:29:56
Well my favourite book is,, 'It's me, Anna' by Elbie Lötter. It's a true story of her life, bout how her step father molested her and her little sister,, the only person she cud talk to bout the problem was her father,, but just b4 so got to tell him he died, so it just went on,, and the story goes further on bout how she delt with the situation. But when she was older she found out he did it to her little sister aswell and just when she wanted to help her she commited suicide. The story is very compelling and it's a must for your collection.. Sometimes i started to cry, just imaging it in my mind cud drive me crazy. But well, id read it again if i had the time. So plz read it and let me know what u think about it.. Chow x x x *

vivo11 9/27/2006 - 10:03:35
roxy is a gud reader and hcr story is very intersting, promis u ill add da book to my library. but.. let me ask! is this the best?! ppl, i know der is more!! *

sxyrocka 10/1/2006 - 5:08:54
i liked marat/Sade very interesting. *

geneva 7/18/2007 - 5:08:19
Heya, The Power Of One,and April Fool's Day by Bryce Courtenay have always been my faves,but i'm currently in the middle of The Agony and The Ecstasy by Irving Stone and it is Fantastic! The complete life story of Michelangelo presented in fiction form,including Florentine history,all the other important people of the time and detailed inspiration,motivations and perceptions of his art. I can't imagine how many years research Stone did to get such a comprehensive understanding of the man and the world he lived in.I'm finding it an exciting education on Renaissance and the huge bibliography gives many avenues to continue on. Cheers =) *

sphinx3 9.05.09 - 11:25am
Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder. You don't know life until you have read that book. All about the history of philosophy... *

* knowledgenow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* knowledgenow

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits