Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

knowledgenow - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* knowledgenow > Topics

Subject: Freedom's Price (Biog)
Replies: 2 Views: 1231

vivo11 9/27/2006 - 3:32:06
Freedom's Price Liam Bartlett has agreedto look after Santiago'sniece Marisala. He hasknown them when he hasbeen a hostage in aprisoner's camp at Sansalustiano. It has beenMarisala's rebel group whohas freed him. Later whenhis brother arrives withhis former fiancée, he hasbeen whisked off from theplace to the United Statesand resumes to go back tohis life as a politicaljournalist. However hecan't forget Marisala whohas been 17 back then butfilled with determinationto set her country free.Now Marisala arrives tothe US to study in auniversity. Her presencestirs up deep feelings hehas for her ever since thetime she has rescued him.But because he respectsSantiago, he keeps hishands off her. When shehas trouble finding anapartment to stay in, shetemporarily bunks up inLiam's apartment. Marisala is attracted toLiam. She has fallen inlove with him when he lethimself to be taken ininstead of having thewhole village hostaged bythe corrupted governmentofficial. Now she issurprised to find thatLiam is attracted to hertoo. Marisala knows thatLiam is still havingnightmares about hiscaptivity. He is afraid ofclosed-in spaces and hecan't seem to finish thenovel he dreams of writingabout. With Marisala'spresence, he is moredistracted and less likelyto finish the novel. WhenMarisala finds out theextent of agreementbetween her uncle andLiam, she is furious forshe has been thought byher uncle as uncivilizedand that she needs to betaught how to dance, toconduct social talk, etcwith the help of Liam.Marisala refuses to gowith her uncle's plan untilLiam convinces her. Theyseem to get well togetherbut Marisala is at herwits end on how to getLiam to sleep with her.Evenutally they sleeptogether. And Liam hasfinally begun to find thepeace he has been lookingfor. He proposes toMarisala and she agrees.But during theengagement, Marisalafinds herself hystericalbecause she is innocentlybeing changed intosomething she's not.Furthermore Liam stillrefuses to come into termswith his past, which put astrain to theirrelationship. She calls offthe engagement and evenwith Liam's declaration oflove, she still runs away.Liam tries to find her butisn't successful. He decidesto pen his feelings, histraumatic past in hisSunday newspaper columnhoping that Marisala canread it and see that hetruly loves her. *

addy12 6/16/2007 - 8:47:58
Dt was a lovely one. I fell in love wit d piece. I'm hungry 2 know d concluding part. Wat happened, did she decide 2 marry him and neglect her own dream. And did he ever finish writing his novel. I'm etching 4 ur reply *

eagleden 9/21/2007 - 4:08:44
I agree with addy12. It was a beautiful story but I'm itching 2 no the 'rest of the story'. Pls, pls, prty pls, tell all. *

* knowledgenow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* knowledgenow

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits